Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamecube Games in Dublin?

Options
  • 23-11-2005 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭

Does anywhere in Dublin sell gamecube games anymore. I'm looking got CoD 2 but none of the Games, HMV or Gamestop stock GC games anymore!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭captain P

GAME on Dawson street does, unless its changed since Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I think they're about the only place. I know most other branches of GAME got rid of them in the last few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Gamestop Henry and Liffey street have a very small selection left. Tis a shame really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Not as of yesterday!

I'll try Dawson street! Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Smyths have a section up at their counter, thrown in a basket, sadly it's about the biggest gamecube section I can find these days. Xtravision in Artane actually had some too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

HMV sorta stock Gamecube games. At least, the one in Blanch did last time I was there (only recent stuff though).

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

Argos gots em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

HMV in Henry st has a good selection. Prices aren't the cheapest but its a good range.

HMV in grafton st doesn't have as good selection but they're there aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Rockshandy

gamestop are still stocking newer titles like fire emblum, pokemon and day of reckoning 2, as well as mario soccer and that dance game, unfortunatly with new consoles on the wat along with limited space in most game,hmv adn gamestop stores, gamecube is gonna have to make way for the bigger games...shame that!

Advertisement