Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

insurance ?

Options
  • 23-11-2005 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Hi lads. wonder can u help. 6 yrs no claims ye. can these be used on two cars or just the one? ie i rang fbd and they said i can only use them for 1 car. so if i got a policy from fbd and quinn would it be ok ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

blahblah06 wrote:
    Hi lads. wonder can u help. 6 yrs no claims ye. can these be used on two cars or just the one? ie i rang fbd and they said i can only use them for 1 car. so if i got a policy from fbd and quinn would it be ok ?

Wouldnt see a problem but as I discussed with you before I wouldn't move to Quinn for anything!!! there policys are useless....FBD's policy is 10 times better!! will FBD not just allow you to add on the second car to your current policy?? I know my dad has a jeep and 2 cars all on his policy but not sure of the full details of it....all with FBD of course:D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,747 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

blahblah06 wrote:
    A no claims bonus works on only one policy unless an agreement is made with the company (very unlikely). A second car needs to begin a new NCB.

Also have a look at this: www.say-it-in-english.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

nelly can u ask ur da wat type of policy he has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

blahblah06 wrote:
    nelly can u ask ur da wat type of policy he has.

Will have a chat at weekend!!

Advertisement