Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart BroadBand Reasonable download amout??

• 23-11-2005 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

*The title should say "Amount" and not "amout"*

I know smart dont have a download limit but im wondering whats a reasonable amount to download a month? How much have you or your friends been downloading? and has any1 every got a call of smart saying they have been downloading too much?

cheers
    John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭GarfieldConnoll

j_lennon wrote:
    *The title should say "Amount" and not "amout"*
    I know smart dont have a download limit but im wondering whats a reasonable amount to download a month? How much have you or your friends been downloading? and has any1 every got a call of smart saying they have been downloading too much?
    cheers
    John

http://support.smarttelecom.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=48

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

LOL :D

Garfield.

1. Edit your sig , unles the real live dates are in your sig not on your website !

2. Your new (improved overall may I say ) website hides your better DSL packages in the Business BB section here. Linkees in the res section would be an idea seeing as you have 2048/256 with a static IP for €55 inc vat , no cap and line rental included.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 j_lennon

I gather i shouldnt worry about how much im downloading so :cool:

Advertisement