Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the daedalus/ where are you post

Options
  • 23-11-2005 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

Anybody else inthe daedalus? im there right now, and theres a girl who is clearly surging boards.ie across the way, wouldnt it be weird if she read this and turned around and i was there. smiling. lol im not that creepy, just wondering if anyones around

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

lol :)

Not in Daedalus, posting from my laptop in the 2nd year lab in CS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I am home! Ah the joys of living near campus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

I'm also at home, ah the joys of going home early.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i'm at home, and should be working but aren't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

Good for you. Long live laziness!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭White Rabbit

lol :)

Not in Daedalus, posting from my laptop in the 2nd year lab in CS.

I was sitting beside you for a bit :D

(though your kind don't associate with us "they stick pens up their noses" BA students!)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

big felt tip pens with razor sharp lids!

I was sitting beside you for a bit :D

(though your kind don't associate with us "they stick pens up their noses" BA students!)
    Actually, you're more likely to find me in the 4th year lab!
    Didn't recognise you... when were you sitting beside me? And did I have my iBook out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭White Rabbit

Yeah you had your I-Book out but I don't know what you you were working on.

If it helps freak you out we saw you on your way to the student centre at around 13:20 with some guy :v: aswell :D

That would probably have been when I was getting lunch with one of my friends :p

I was probably working on multimedia... my project for that sucks, but it's slowly but surely getting done.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

somebody has a stalk-er, swoot swoo!.

Stalk me.

Please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

whenever I'm in ucd and searching boards i always try and hide it cos it's kinda embarrasing to be seen on it-i know i know i shouldnt be embarrased-but i always have the ucd website to click on mega quickly if someone comes over to talk to me so i dont look like im mega sad writing on boards.Dont say im the only one who does this? and i need advice how do i come out of my boards shell and proclaim to the ucd world that yes i am a boardsie and proud?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

im actually similar believe it or not :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Currently at home. (I've been in UCD this late and in a computer lab :( ). Normally in the 4th year computer science lab. Unlike kirby I'm supposed to be there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I'm a boardsie and fiercely proud of it!

None of that hiding-it-with-the-ucd-homepage shenanigans for me.

Currently at home (big surprise). Will probably be in the Daedalus 2moro, as I always am, and if I'm in the usual place that'll be G6.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rasher_b2

I'm at home as usual but if I ever post in UCD I'm usually in the laptop area in Daedalus or computer science building, although with a laptop it could be anywhere. :D I'm also a proud boardsie. Anyone who knocks boards people is getting a punch in the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Spotted a boardsie yesterday in insomnia in quinn.......
    I was sitting opposite him with another girl. We were laughin like ejits [not at him mind] lookin on my laptop .... he was on lappy postin in boards I was tryin to see his username so was starin like a fool... way too shy to introduce myself!!

outta interest who was it?????

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

not me... i'm up in my study room in library, stealing someone's songs from itunes.... sucker!

ooh arent we plush with our own study room
    grrr jealousy kickin in...

Scraggs wrote:
    ooh arent we plush with our own study room
    grrr jealousy kickin in...

Well if you get a degree you too could have a room just like me....

Its terrible since they've put internet access into it though... i get nothing done!!!!

• Advertisement

I'm back in the 2nd year lab with my lappy... I seem to have taken up residence in here!
    You know it's bad when you get to see all 12 of your rotating wallpapers in one day... (they rotate every half hour!)

well theres my incentive not to fail!

OT... currently posting in ITC in newman building

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

im in belgrove all of a sudden (past 2 weeks) i have been able to pick up the college network over here, someone has purchased a wireless roueter me thinks

i say ur picking it up from library building. U close to library or towards the back of belgrove?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

ya my bedroom is facing the politics department, am a good bit away from the library tho

Well as I say to my ugly friends: "Who cares how ur getting it, as long as ur getting it". :D

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Farcear

Wireless in Quinn! :)

Only problem i that it's such a huge distraction. :(

*gets back to the joys of Marketing*

Advertisement