Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please talk some sense into me!

• 23-11-2005 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

ok i have a problem. I want to sort out wireless internet for the house to have the 2 computers on it but.......... I've been looking and the best deal seems to be with wait for it............. Eircon! They give a free wireless router i know that nothing is free with Eircon but please someone talk some sense into me.

All I know of Broadband at the moment is the magical wonders of Ripwave! Which let's face it isn't really internet unless you open all the windows in the house and put it on the windowledge and keep one hand on it so as it doesn't fall off while your trying to point it in the direction of 3 rock!

Help please!!!!

Comments

Advertisement