Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Long Term Property Investments?

Options
  • 23-11-2005 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭

where does eveyone think the best place to invest in property is?
    please state
    current yields based on current property price current rents per annum after all expenses of renting/maintenance
    whether there are significant economic/political/legal/currency risks?
    what the demographics and or tourist numbers are like?
    what is judical system like? can foreigners own sell rent property like a local?
    basically a SWOT analysis of the investment location
    strengths
    weakness
    opportunities
    threats
    we can rank the best deals with least risk or riskier options with significant upside potential

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

Personally I think the caribbeann. The properties don't increase the rate of "fad" destinations but the rental is very good. I'll be checking it out properly in the summer myself so I could be talking through my backside. Best beaches in the world, not much development, summer all year round and the big advantage.....TAX HAVEN!!

Good question though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

i've heard cape verde described as the caribean of euopre but its basically half way down the coast of africa! looks nice though and cheap with portugese legal system as former colony but a dirt poor country and sits on active volcanic/earthquake region

Advertisement