Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Tv On Your Mobile

• 23-11-2005 7:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭

Sky TV on your mobile has been launched in the UK on Vodafone. I asked the guy in the Vodafone store if i bought a UK Vodafone SIM which costs 2 pounds online and put it into my Irish 3G Vodafone handset then changed the settings would i get Sky TV. He said that I would and that until the end of January its free.....

Im going to test it next few weeks if anyones interested....i hope it comes here soon it looks brilliant. Also i think its still free even if roaming on Vodafone Ireland as when I first got my VF V980 it was a UK one unlocked and I was able to watch Sky news clips for free when it launched in UK using my UK SIM so it looks promising.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

Legend.Already been posted but,Legend.Cant wait!

Advertisement