Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrical Sale

Options
  • 23-11-2005 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭

I read an advert in the waterford today that said theres an electrical sale on from 5pm to 10pm tomorrow , thought it was Kelly & Dollard , could someone confirm where it is and where the shop is situated please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

tomorrow only? that would be a shame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Well what other electrical stores are around?
    I dunno is it kelly and dollard Just skimmed the advert in a rush in the waterford today an forgot to take it home then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Sherwoods is another, RTV. oh Kelly & Dollard is across from Superquinn. there is the Sony center aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

not much choice down here really

tis kelly & Dollard just got a 28inch tv for 287euro , sale ends at ten.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Indeed it was Kelly & Dollards. Not a great fan of that place tbh. The staff have no idea what there talking about in there, some aint even helpful. You would find there products cheaper elsewhere anyway

Well I aint complaining , the new tele just arrived and its great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

Sound store opening on Ballybricken on thursday , a welcome bit of competition to K&d and Sherwoods

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The good stuff can sell out really quickly in Kelly and Dollard, and then there isn't much left in the way of bargains. Glad you got a new telly there yella

dudara wrote:
    The good stuff can sell out really quickly in Kelly and Dollard, and then there isn't much left in the way of bargains. Glad you got a new telly there yella
    Me 2 , we`ve been living here for 2 years with a portable , Its great having a proper television :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement