Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How is the NEO PI-R scored?

• 23-11-2005 7:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me or point me in the direction of how to find out what the questions are and how they are scored in the NEO PI-R instrument? I understand that there are 5 factors with 6 facets per factor and that the test can come with a differing number of questions. Seeing as i'm not a registered psychometrist (in fact i'm a computer science student...) i cant administer the full 240 item test but i still wouldnt mind getting a better understanding of how the self-test is structured and scored, the values for each question and how the coefficients are factored in.

Reason why i'm asking is because i am programming personalities into artificial agents and i want use results (simulated or otherwise) from the tests to individualise each agent. I may want to incorporate a self test so that i can use my own scores to create a virtual me!

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

Q_Ball, check your pm's from last week and email me:<edit> snip </snip>

Advertisement