Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tool for working out VAT (including and excluding etc)

Options
  • 23-11-2005 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi all,

With my line of work I found myself having to work out prices including and excluding VAT an awful lot on a calculator or excel spread sheet. Well, I just put together a very small and simple software tool to convert VAT amounts etc and will share it with you incase you are in the same situation.

So, if you are interested a version is available at:

http://www.carwatch.ie/downloads/vat.zip

You could use it for working out percentages of anything...stamp duty, VRT as the VAT rate is configurable....but it's maily useful for VAT.

Hope is saves you as much time as it does me when quoting and getting quotes for products and services.

Cheers,

S2K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Clanagael

Hello

I know you made this post a long time ago. I was looking to extract your wee program but it states that there is a component missing when trying to run the exe file.

Do you have another copy?

Regards

Mel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Installed fine for me, quite a nifty wee thing too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Clanagael wrote:
    Hello

I know you made this post a long time ago. I was looking to extract your wee program but it states that there is a component missing when trying to run the exe file.

Do you have another copy?

Regards

Mel

Ya, same here. WinXP user? tabclt32.ocx is what it seeks.

EDIT: Get it here. http://www.ocxdump.com/download-ocx-files_new.php/ocxfiles/T/TABCTL32.OCX/6.01.9782/download.html

Save to \windows\system32

Enjoy. Works like a charm :D

Advertisement