Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy SF message

Options
  • 23-11-2005 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

Quick question.

I have DLed SF from EA and installed the patch too 1.12

But tonight when I tried to connect to the TIG server to try it out
    it gave me the following message that I havent installed SF and go and buy it now or something to that effect.

Did anyone else see the same message ? or is it just to the fact that the game hasent gone live yet ?

Just want to make sure so I can ready on the day and not have to be messing around installing games / patchs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

The TiG 64 man server isn't patched yet.
    Also, if you have dl'ed SF you shouldn't be able to install it until Friday.
    Its probably just a case of the server/game giving you the wrong error message. Try conneting to a patched server. All non-patched servers should show up red in your ingame browser.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,325 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Quick question.

I have DLed SF from EA and installed the patch too 1.12

But tonight when I tried to connect to the TIG server to try it out
    it gave me the following message that I havent installed SF and go and buy it now or something to that effect.

Did anyone else see the same message ? or is it just to the fact that the game hasent gone live yet ?

Just want to make sure so I can ready on the day and not have to be messing around installing games / patchs

Did yours actually install itself? The release for European users is the 25th/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

That could be my problem but what im not exactly sure about is wheather or not the game / patch actaully installed after it was downloaded ... it was late at night, I really dont remember.

I can play on the ea servers so Ill continue to that and wait till the 25 hopefully all will be fine.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Unless you got it off some illegal source you can't install it until the 25th. The patch may have installed though. Which it obviously did since you can play on EA servers but not on TiG.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Nope all legit. Thats sounds good.

Thanks for the help

• Advertisement
Advertisement