Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Digital box

• 23-11-2005 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

a few years ago I got the ntl digital installed but it was totally crap.
    excuses at the time was that it was the building going on in the area blah blah blah

so i cancelled it.
    However they never came and took the box back and they also never disconnected my ntl cable donwstairs in apartment block lobby so i've had free cable for 2 years now.

but am wondering is there somewhere i can buy/acquire a card that will work in the digibox so i can get free NTL digital again??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

scroll wrote:
    a few years ago I got the ntl digital installed but it was totally crap.
    excuses at the time was that it was the building going on in the area blah blah blah

so i cancelled it.
    However they never came and took the box back and they also never disconnected my ntl cable donwstairs in apartment block lobby so i've had free cable for 2 years now.

but am wondering is there somewhere i can buy/acquire a card that will work in the digibox so i can get free NTL digital again??

NO.
    you must subscribe to ntl to get your card reactivated, nothings free.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement