Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural: Another TV show I hope dosent get cancled.

Options
  • 23-11-2005 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

Ok here is another TV show in a similar vain to Night stalker. Two brothers who`s mother dies in supernatural circumstances when they were very young go in search of their father. Their father taught them to be buffy/giles types from whrn they were young and their fathers obsession with the truth has led to his disaperence. So they take up where he left off and go ``Hunting`` evil things in the hope to follow their fathers footsetps and eventually find him. The curise from town to town in thier Dodge Charger ( class car ) following strange deaths they find in the papers or on the net. They fund them selfs with gambling and creit card scams, and always get into trouble with the local sherif. The show has a road trip feel
    Well Ive taken in 8 epps so far and i thought it was about as good as nightstalker so I went checking to see if this show was going to be cancled and it turns out it has good ratings, strange that the US tv viewers like and dont like. Most of the epps involve ghosts but there is a great feel to this show and it does clasify as good TV horror. Check this one out lads and tell me what ya think.

Advertisement