Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two sausages are in a frying pan, one says to the other...

• 23-11-2005 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

Two sausages are on a frying pan,
    one says to the other: "****! It's getting really hot in here!"
    The other says to the first: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It's a talking sausage!!!!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I wonder how many times this has been posted here? Great one though...always brings a smile

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Its like the two cows in a field talking in general and one says to other "What you think about this Mad Cow disease problem?".The other says "Wont affect me as I'm a duck!!"

Ba dom bish!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

I love stupid jokes like that. Great when ur drunk!

Did ya hear bout the drum and cymbal that fell off the cliff?

Badoom tish! :D

This one has to be done while stoned or drunk(or preferebly both!)

Ask someone "What's this?" Flap both arms. "Pigeon flyin home"
    "What's this?" flap one arm and hold the other in. "Pigeon flyin home with a bag a chips" Sounds **** when writin it down but funny when doin it.(probably get slated for it now!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

deisedevil wrote:
    Ask someone "What's this?" Flap both arms. "Pigeon flyin home"
    "What's this?" flap one arm and hold the other in. "Pigeon flyin home with a bag a chips" Sounds **** when writin it down but funny when doin it.(probably get slated for it now!)
    That's brilliant!

Gotta remember to do that in college on monday...

• Advertisement
Advertisement