Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where is the cinema in waterford city

Options
  • 24-11-2005 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

as above

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

It's on Patrick Street, (Waterford Cineplex)
    051 874595

WIT has a map of the city with the Cinema marked on it:
    http://www.wit.ie/ads/gettinghere/gettinghere.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

Patrick St. (the big hill which leads you directly into city square sc)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

solas wrote:
    Patrick St. (the big hill which leads you directly into city square sc)

That's the one. Although the cinema in Waterford is poor. The quicker they build/start? the one in railway square the better.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Waterford Cineplex isnt that poor. Its not the best, but its pretty decent compared to ones in other towns and citys..

Wonder when that new complex will open... hrmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

Its a pity they dont get all the new releases but its a good cinema otherwise

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

There's a new cinema going in Waterford? PLease do share people!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Le Rack wrote:
    There's a new cinema going in Waterford? PLease do share people!

Railway Square when its finished.

Theres a 4 screen going out by the Uluru as well

• Registered Users Posts: 13,771 ✭✭✭✭JPA

I'm sure the planning permission for the one at the Uluru didn't go through.
    Moaning neighbours I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Yeah they had the planning permission sign up for over a year and a half there and there is still no work going on the planning permission for the fats beside the uleru went up at the same time as the cinema pplanning application,and the flats have now been poen for months.

• Advertisement

eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Yeah i know ,im not the easiest to understand,basically there is hassle with the cinema in ardkeen,if there wasnt it would have already been built.

As far as I remember Brendan McCann put in one of his objections to it but it went to Bord Pleanala and got the go- ahead so I dont know what the hold-up is

Sorry Carpo I meant where's railway square! I musn't have pressed the quote button...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Railway Square is the car park that you pass on your right, as you come in the Cork road.

Advertisement