Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dirtiest smokes! First impressions?

Options
  • 24-11-2005 1:25am

And by dirty, I mean scumbaggy :) Is it Carrols, Major, B & H or the mighty Johnny Blues?

Could you form opinions on people after seeing what they smoke?

If you were a scumbag, what would you smoke? 25 votes

Carrols
    0% 0 votes
    Major
    16% 4 votes
    John Player Blue
    16% 4 votes
    Benson & Hedges
    68% 17 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Voted JPB.
    Thats not to say if I saw someone smoking them I'd immediately think "scumbag", 'cause a lot of people may have started back in their younger years on JPBs and just never switched.
    That said, the majority of scumbags do smoke JPBs but you could tell they're a scumbag before they even produced a pack.
    If I saw a scumbag lighting up a JPB I wouldn't be surprised.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Started smoking JP Blue myself. But then moved to B & H! Now on Marley Lights.

But I'd expect scummers to maybe go for the cheaper ones, like Winfield or something! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I find Johnny blue taste more scumbaggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dimitri

Definetely jpb. I remember being back in school and me and one of the buddys smoked Marlboro reds and everyone else bar one smoked john player (it was a very scummy school by the time i reached sixth year!) and one guy smoked b and h. I wouldn't automatically assume a john player smoker was scummy but whenever i see a scummy person smoking its usuall john players.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Superking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭technobob

steveland? wrote:
    Superking

yeah, any of the superking range always seem to be a bit scummy,
    even the name superking black conjur's up images of auld wan's welling fag's on henry street!
    couldn't stomach a JPB now they always seem to scratch the troat and leave a sick feeling in your stomach!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

is it true that they have sugar in them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

I actually kinda like JPB's even if they are scumbagish.

Dont think Superkings really are that scummy, theyre more of the D24 single mother/lone parent/no job type of fag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Pfff, why are B&H even in this poll?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭WexCan

Most def Carrols - smoked them for about a month and whatever about the image they project, they wreck your throat.

Advertisement