Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Home Cinema

Options
  • 24-11-2005 2:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi
    I am just wondering can anyone recommend a wireless home cinema speaker kit.

I have a 30 inch Sharp Aquos LCD and would love to hook it up to a surround sound system. but unfortunatley I have wooden floors down and I don't think the wife will allow me to take them up to run some wires - so can anyone recommend a wireless solution

Thank in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

aquos,

i cant answer the wireless part but a mate of mine took off the skirting board (not that difficult) and ran them behind. even if you damage a skirting board, they are not expensive to replace. it saves you having to play with the floor plus thay are out of the way but not totally inaccessible if you need them.

hope it helps.

Advertisement