Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how does one improve morale in fm2006

• 24-11-2005 3:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭

This happens me every season. Im flying for the first month then half my team get injured.The morale goes down to ****e and then i proceed to loose 7 games in a row.This must be a bug as the team always scores in the first 10 minutes. The same thing happened me this morning when i got home from work. I was fit to throw my laptop out the apartment window.What am i doing wrong and btw im managing forst in the championship and have a decent team. This has happened me now in every game i play. Is it training or what?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Encourage them when they are playing badly. Say in the media something positive always. You're conceding early because of poor team morale IMO. Get a coach or two with 15+ in Man Mangement, Discilpine, Mental and Moviating and see does that help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭dannyd20

I had similar problems managing west ham in the premiership. I'd be challenging at the top of the table til nov/dec then plummet spectacularly after Xmas.

Do a solid preseason training + fixture schedule but drop off the intensity of the training when the league/cup fixtures start to build up. Sign decent backroom staff - coaches and physios. As said already, encourage the players in the team talks.

If teams are *always* scoring against you in the first 10mins you might want to think about changing your tactics or signing better players!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭j22

Put your assistant manager in charge of team talks. Seems to have worked for me. TBH I think it is a useless feature of the new game.

Advertisement