Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netsource keeps charging me, but I am no longer a customer

• 24-11-2005 8:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I was in Ireland for 3 months earlier this year and cancelled my account with Netsource on the day I left. Since then, Netsource has continued to bill me monthly for DSL. I have called and emailed several times, and was told that it would be taken care of and I would be refunded for the extra months. This never happened, and now it has been two months since I last called. They are still charging me.

I contacted my credit card company to dispute the charges but they are making it a big hassle for me to do so. Is there a way to take legal action against Netsource, even though I am in the US? Maybe through some kind of small claims court?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

did you cancel in writing?

if not, write a letter stating your problem and post it to them. or send someone here a scanned image and we'll fax it for you.

I've been dealing with netsource for 3 years and have never had any issues with them.

Paul

Advertisement