Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nct

Options
  • 24-11-2005 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

I know this has been converered before, so apologies for bringing it up again, but I couldnt find the old thread.
    I have my NCT on Saturday. I was ripped off earlier this year going for a service, so I'm happy to get the NCT done, and then sort out whatever they say needs sorting.
    Any tips before Saturday, please :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

check your tyres... and make sure you check your spare! if your spare isnt too good leave it out.. you dont have to carry a spare to pass they NCT...

tell them you got a puncture and its getting fixed! :)

also check all your bulbs.. make sure you havent blown one...

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Diapason

I'd say make sure of the simple things for starters:
    check that all your lights work,
    check oil and what-have you,
    make sure you fill up the windscreen washer,
    and drive around a bit on Saturday to make sure the car's nice and warm before it goes in.

Good luck!

Si

Advertisement