Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Distributorship - should I have my doubts!

Options
  • 24-11-2005 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

I came across this opportunity and was hoping you guys could give me some advice on whether you think this is genuine or not or should I stay well away?

http://www.quickleen.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

does the product work better than other products available?
    is it dearer than current products?
    who will you sell to? why will they buy from you if they buy from wholesalers currently?
    after fees will you make much profit?
    who will be potential customers? why will they switch their current suppliers to buy from you?

if you see the product and beleive in it and beleive theres a market which you can access then try it provided its not a massive investment.

but i always wonder cleaning product companies sell their products through individuals such as kleeneeze,if the products were good enough why would'nt some large existing distributor snap it up and sell it through their distribution channels.so unless theres lots of evidence for profit i would avoid this.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I'd be extremely dubious. As above, if this product is so fantastic, why not use regular distribution channels? Do you have to buy loads of stock to start? Are you left with it if you can't sell it? That could be extremely bad.

Are they looking for a franchise fee? Etc etc.

Advertisement