Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bodywork repairs

Options
  • 24-11-2005 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Need to get a quote in cork city to get the car repaired after getting whacked this morning. Nothing major, back door won't open, back panel over the wheel is crumpled.

There's a place at Dennehys Cross but i've no idea if there any good or not. Anyone know any others?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

Flor Coleman on the Pouladuff Road , next to the Harp Bar, does a good job and is very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

Sputnik wrote:
    Nothing major, back door won't open, back panel over the wheel is crumpled.
    sounds like major damage, the dorr doesnt matter but the arch if its knackered its $$$$, because u cant just unbolt it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Owen Hodder in Harrington's Yard on the Tramore Road, 4314584, tell him Adam Beecher sent you. He's not cheap, but he's not overly expensive either, and he's very good. The crash repairs will go to Harrington's if it's serious.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Sputnik

sounds like major damage, the dorr doesnt matter but the arch if its knackered its $$$$, because u cant just unbolt it.

Marvellous, and there was me thinking I might get off relatively easily.

Thanks lads. I'll give them a shout.

Advertisement