Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox launch tickets.

Options
  • 24-11-2005 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

The Xbox 360 Launch party is happening next Thursday, December 1st in The Vaults (under Connolly Station) in Dublin from 8 till late. Tickets are like gold dust here in the Microsoft Ireland office, but the good news is that I managed to get my hands on 10 pairs of tickets to raffle for MSDN Connection members!

What’s happening at the party? Here’s what I heard from the Xbox team:

* Be the first to see and play Xbox 360 and the great line up of launch games
    * Exclusive event open only to key partners/ top gamers
    * 4 DJs
    * Complimentary bar
    * Be in with a chance to win one of the first 360s!!!

So, if you are interested in going along with a friend next Thursday night, here is how you enter the draw:

* Sign in to MSDN Connection Ireland using your Microsoft passport ID and password. ( https://s.microsoft.com/ireland/msdn/connection/default.mspx )
    * Click on ‘Membership Benefits’ in the l.h.s. navigation.
    * Scroll down to the bottom of the Membership Benefits page to the section on ‘Xbox 360 Launch Party Raffle’
    * Click ‘Redeem Now’.
    * Select ‘Enter the draw’ and ‘Redeem Now’.

The draw will take place next Tuesday and I will notify the winners by email. The full list of winners will also be sent around in the next MSDN Flash newsletter.

Membership is free as far as I recall.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Aye got that e-mail too, but I'm in touch with my various ed's trying to get a ticket. Got one for the Halo 2 launch so I'm hopeful!

Ooh that reminds me I should shoot off an e-mail to their PR person!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Cheers thanks for the info hopefully I'll be there!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I was at an Xbox event like this two years ago. Free drink but it was a pretty boring affair TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Yeah the Halo 2 launch was fairly ****e alright.

Advertisement