Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

html jsp help!

Options
  • 24-11-2005 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

ok guys i need help, i am creating a web site for a 3rd year project and have it looking really good and all but i have no idea how to get jsp behind my pages, an example beeing i have 3 buy buttons that i want to add jsp behind how do i go about that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭oneweb

That's an extremely vague request.

Try http://www.jsptut.com/Index.html#contents
    to find out what JSP is and how to code it.

It is what it's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 piemaster

ok the jist of it is i have my website (i'm selling choclates) and i have about 20 buy buttons for diffrent products and i have no idea how i to put jsp behind the buttons all i want them to do is add an item to a shopping cart and add the prices together. i was thinking of using oracle but am thinking a dynamic array instead but again i have no clue what the jsp code is,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Well assuming you know how to write the jsp (which I suspect you dont, but maybe you've alrady gotten the code and are just trying to link it to your front end) to link it to your button you can just create a html form which submits to your jsp.

Advertisement