Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And Tonights Pings Are ??

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Who is this with?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Eircom

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I'm the same. Sometimes hitting over 40 to Jolt and over 300 to the second ip you gave.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I'm the same. Sometimes hitting over 40 to Jolt and over 300 to the second ip you gave.

Funny , I can ping fine to the TiG , but not sure if ye updated it or not , if ye did can you book me a seat in there tonight :) . There are about 6 servers in uk showing up with good pings , but the rest are all over 200 .

If you get a minute you might throw a post on the other thread to see if some of the bb readers are getting the same , I notice that threads get lost in there very fast .

John

Ps: also if anyone else has this can they ring eircom on 1890260260 , and just let them know , if it is only one or two ppl , then it won't get much consideration , if is even 20 or so ppl it will get flagged .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

We have updated the servers afaik.

• Advertisement
Advertisement