Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 hobos at a deserted train station

• 24-11-2005 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

One day, 2 hobos, Paddy and Vladimir, were sitting down at a deserted railway line, talking nonsense. After a while, Paddy turns around to Vladimir and says,

'In all the years you've been homeless, what's the greatest experience you ever had?'

'Well', replied Vladimir,' It would have to be the day I found this abandoned shed, and the shed was full of booze. So for 3 weeks straight I was locked out of me tree!'

'Very good,' says Paddy.

But now Vladimir was curious.

'What about yourself?' he says,' What was your greatest experience?'

Paddy thought for a few minutes, and then he said:

'A while ago I was walking up and down this very deserted railway line we're at now, when I met this woman. I brought her back to my cardboard box and for 3 weeks straight we made the most passionate love ever!'

'And did you kiss her?' asked Vladimir.

'No,' replied Paddy,' She didn't have a head.'

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Very good :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Thats G R square root of 64

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

heard that years ago, i dunno, to me it was just funnier when the punchline is: I couldn't find her head.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Great stuff man. Top dog :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Its alright

• Advertisement
Advertisement