Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prey Trailer

Options
  • 24-11-2005 9:22pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Available here (I thought I'd be nice and link the guys site instead of direct linking the clip)

I guess this means it's nearly done :) . Looks nice, it was vidcapped from a US tv channel and it's a very TV orientated ad. It's taken from the Xbox360 version and has some pretty nice effects and looks like it runs fast and smooth, hopefully the PC one will look as good.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭JCDenton

It does indeed look very nice, although I got some horrible flashbacks of Doom 3 looking at screenshots for the game.

I'll definitley pick up a copy and try it out; I've been looking forward to this since it's original 1995 announcement.

Advertisement