Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA : LCS Multiplayer on PSP

Options
  • 24-11-2005 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got this to work ive been trying but just cannot get the psp to host a game for the other to connect to can someone in the know give me a step by step guide please. Thanks

Opti.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Emmm I just followed the menu and it worked.

Have you got wifi enabled? The psp has a switch down the bottom left near the memory stick slot that needs to be up(or down, I don't have it near me) for wi-fi to be enabled. It's the only thing I can think of cos the game menu is simple and was working in seconds for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

steviec wrote:
    Emmm I just followed the menu and it worked.

Have you got wifi enabled? The psp has a switch down the bottom left near the memory stick slot that needs to be up(or down, I don't have it near me) for wi-fi to be enabled. It's the only thing I can think of cos the game menu is simple and was working in seconds for me.

Wifi is on for sure and in ad hoc mode but when i go to host a game the start game is "greyed out" And other player cannot join the game at this point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Yea start game should be greyed out till a second player joins, is wifi on for them? They should pick join game and then it'll list local games(ie. the one your hosting) and then they can select it. I don't have my PSP here right now so that's about as much as I can tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

Thanks only have the one psp right now but when i tried that with the 2 of them and yes 100% sure wifi was on for both sets it wasnt working i'll try again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

I'm willing to bet a fiver that one of you has the US game and the other the European game. Game sharing does not work between the two...

• Advertisement
Advertisement