Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

SE K750i from Vodafone.... what do people think?

• 25-11-2005 12:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

Hiya folks,

I'm dithering between buying the K750i from Vodafone but I'm a bit worried about the branding. The online price is 169 euro from vodafone and i can get it ex vat from expansys.ie for 340euro.

It all depends on how intrusive the branding is from vodafone. Can people post up and say if there are many "vodafone buttons/menues etc" and if there is a stupid red vodafone badge on the phone...

What do yis all think about it.... branded v's non branded.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Of course the 169 is not for handset only
    You are signing up to a contract also
    Its easy get rid of the branding from them afterwards
    Credits for online server are €10
    If you want more info, PM me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

My girlfriend got 1 from O2 for free
    when she ported from vodafone
    No branding and not locked

Dec

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

deckie27 wrote:
    My girlfriend got 1 from O2 for free
    when she ported from vodafone
    No branding and not locked

Dec

deckie27,

I had a look on O2's website and they don't have the 750i listed. What was the deal she got...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

I got the K750i from o2 for €9 and it's not branded. Class phone! I think o2 have stopped selling it now though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

what tarriff did ye have to take to get the phone for free from O2?
    I've been told that its Anytime 250

see my little survey here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=50433491#post50433491

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

LFCFan wrote:
    I got the K750i from o2 for €9 and it's not branded. Class phone! I think o2 have stopped selling it now though.

no they haven't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭cianr

There is another thread about this phone that you might want to look at. (Check it out). Basically, although it is not on their website they are still selling it in their stores and depending on your situation(i.e. if you are porting over from Vodaphone) you can get it for free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Meteor have it for 129 on the lowest talk plan. The phone is locked but it's completely unbranded, and a much more attractive black.

Advertisement