Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Attacks Own Leg

• 25-11-2005 12:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,937 ✭✭✭✭

Love this!

Clickity-click

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Haha that is funny stuff. Reminds me of that film with michael cane "The Hand".I think that dog got a new leg,its possessed....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Is there a fishing line and a hidden puppet/dogeteer involved?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭democrates

biko wrote:
    Is there a fishing line and a hidden puppet/dogeteer involved?
    Excellent. You've just given me an idea to amaze in the bedroom. But I hope there'll only be gentle nibbling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Thats is so deadly, my dog used to it. I think they want to compete for the food/bone. Its all play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

democrates wrote:
    Excellent. You've just given me an idea to amaze in the bedroom. But I hope there'll only be gentle nibbling.

Tip: rub an oxo cube on the top of a dogs nose. Hilarity follows.*

*Disclaimer - I have never done this, and dont condone it. Its cruel to d'animals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

hehe ... split personality dog ... except one of the splits only has the use of one back leg .... and its starving because it just smoked a joint :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

excellent lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭mchurl

someone preform an exorcism on that dog quick:D

Advertisement