Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iriver serial number?

• 25-11-2005 12:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

I need to send my iriver H140 back as its broken and im just trying to register it on the website. Im looking at the sticker on the back. It has

Battery : info here
    External DC power supply: info here
    FCC ID: info here

Serial no. Firmware upgradable

Thats all it says beside serial no...there no number. Am I missing something silly ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

can't believe you just made me stop listening to my music to take it out of its iSkin.

The serial number is below both of them (Serial No. Firmwave Upgradable) and should be on a sticker, mine has been worn away, only a bit of the residue from the sticker remains, and it's been in an iSkin since day 1!! Perhaps it's on your box you got it with? If not, ring up iRiver to ask what to do:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

cormie wrote:
    can't believe you just made me stop listening to my music to take it out of its iSkin.

The serial number is below both of them (Serial No. Firmwave Upgradable) and should be on a sticker, mine has been worn away, only a bit of the residue from the sticker remains, and it's been in an iSkin since day 1!! Perhaps it's on your box you got it with? If not, ring up iRiver to ask what to do:)

feck...yeah theres absolutely no sign of a serial number there :( Will this effect my warranty ?

p.s thanks for the music stopping!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Yeah, the serial number comes stuck on a crappy piece of paper that'd last about 10 minutes in yer pocket! I took mine off straight away and stuck it in me manual. Couldn't see it written anywhere else though!

well thats slightly silly isnt it ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Tis.

• Advertisement

I'll give them a ring tomorrow I guess.

Advertisement