Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Red blemishes after spots

• 25-11-2005 12:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey everybody, (Hi Doctoer Nick)

Anyway, i had a lot of spots around my face there a few weeks back ,most of which have disapperaed. But they have left little red blemishes around my face which are really annoying the hell out of me as they look awful.

Does anybody know how to get rid of these or even lighten them up (and im a bloke so icant put makeup on!)

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭Catch_22

time, sunshine will help but its the wrong time of year for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

vitamin E helps the skin to heal.. so you could try taking some vit E OR buying capsules, breaking them and putting some of the vitE oil on the red bits at night for a few nights. once the spots themselves are gone, there is very little you can put on that will make a diff, but this should help the skin heal faster.
    g'luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Patience my dear boy, patience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭SexeeAussie

Keep well hydrated
    lots of water

Aloe vera is great too.......

Advertisement