Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

? My account broken or am i bein punished?

Options
  • 25-11-2005 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭

Getting this message a few times now in tha last few days
    Nukem, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Just basic posting - has happened now in UL,LIT and upgrade and iv been just wondering is it just me!!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

so how did you post in this forum? unless you pi$$ed someone off!!:) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

tekkit punk :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

That's odd (especially when it's also been happening in a forum you mod) - it's almost as if someone is banning you and unbanning you for the sheer hell of it.

Before you even think it:), no I am not and I rather doubt anyone else would do it either.

I would guess it's the database taking too long to return the permission query or something, though no-one else's reported this issue so that would seem rather odd as well. I too am wondering if it's just you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

you can't ban a mod from a fora (s)he mods tho. Only siteban.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

kaimera wrote:
    you can't ban a mod from a fora (s)he mods tho. Only siteban.
    You can..... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

That happened to me on a forum I mod a few days ago. I cried a little.

John

Seems to be fixed now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Its happened a few times and i thought it was something i clicked but i dunno. Thought someone was having fun with my account settings!
    You can be banned from a forum you mod:confused:

Nukem

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You haven't been banned from UL, education, soc or LIT btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Nukem wrote:
    You can be banned from a forum you mod:confused:
    Yes, but you can unban yourself.

Actually when I think about it, I think I might have been presented with the above message occasionally a few weeks back. Worked fine when I clicked refresh so I didn't file it away as a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

i got it in AH yeaterday, thats all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement