Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well it finally happened

• 25-11-2005 1:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

I have finally got BB, Wireless BB from Last Mile. My days of paying exorbitant fees to Eircom for line rental and enduring endless days and nights waiting for a 4 or 5MB file to download, has come to an end. I am so happy with my Wireless BB, I even forgot to come on here and tell ye about it. (Amazed by the download speeds of up to 90kbs (in some cases) I just used to sit there and watch the file/s downloading and then my online gaming, with pings of between 30 and 50, just seemed to get better and better.) I also have several computers running off my Wireless BB connection so as everyone in my family can enjoy the Internet the way it is supposed to be used. So to everyone out there that does not have BB yet… hang in there. And to IOFFL a big THANKYOU! All the work ye have done has gone “Noticed!!”

OHP

Advertisement