Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does anyone else hate Anna Lucia?

• 25-11-2005 2:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭

I just can't stand her. It pains me to watch her act! I hated her in Resident Evil and I think she was in SWAT too, and if so I hated her. I thought I couldn't hate her anymore, but I do! Did I mention I hate her? Anyone else? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

i hate her too, shes too hostile.When in ep 7 she was all nice as pie with the other passangers then she turned into a rough **tch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

Gets my vote I hate sight of her, she is a terrible actress. Everything you see her in she is bloody miserable looking. Fast and the furious and swat god damn hate her as an actress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,797 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Was it the producers intention for all the viewers to hate her?
    It's at the stage now where I want her to get shot or something!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

Its just she cant ever possibly play a nice part , in everything I have seen her in she always looks miserable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

JPA wrote:
    Was it the producers intention for all the viewers to hate her?
    It's at the stage now where I want her to get shot or something!
    I read in an interview the producers reckon she'll go the way Sawyer did...

Everyone hated him at first but now he's one of the shows most popular characters..

Funny though all the ladies loved him at the start but none of the men seem to like Ana Lucia at all :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

diemichelledie2xr.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

she's nice lookng but as WDK says she always plays a miserable b*tch, especially in this show, no character has ever annoyed as much as the anna lucia character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Cant stand her at the moment but il probably grow to like her once her charchter develops properly throught the season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭PlayaFlow

dirty little skanky ho , .....mexicos answer to a skanger , id love to take a pole to that face

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

If she gets her tits out, all will be forgiven.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

at least that last episode gave me a bit of interest in her. Michelle Rodriquez usually plays the same character in everything she does. That police uniform actually belongs to her:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭^CwAzY^

For people who hate her character in Lost, and not the person herself (Rodriguez) the reason she's such a bitch was explained fairly well in 2x08 Collision.. and will probably be explained more in future episodes.. Personally I love the character, the whole story about the Tailies wouldn't have been half as interesting without Ana Lucia.. I'm not gonna say anything because this thread isn't marked as a spoiler but you guys know what I'm talking about :v:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭StonedParadoX

the tallies?.. is that what there being called? .. nice pic man

anyway i LOOOOOOOOOVE Michelle Rodriquez .. one of my fav actresses

are you all saying you hate her charactor or you hate her in general?

i think/thought her charactor is well likeable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭OY

^CwAzY^ wrote:
    For people who hate her character in Lost, and not the person herself (Rodriguez) the reason she's such a bitch was explained fairly well in 2x08 Collision.. and will probably be explained more in future episodes.. Personally I love the character, the whole story about the Tailies wouldn't have been half as interesting without Ana Lucia..

I agree. Collision cleared things up. I was shocked when
    it turned out she was pregnant and it explained a whole lot. Least of which is the wierd looks anytime anyone asked her if she had kids!
    I have always liked the character because it is easy to hate her character. She is such a b****! I think she brings a whole lot to the show TBH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

With a passion. She scrunches up her face too much and always looks like she has to take a long hard one.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭riddik

pretty boring cliche character. piss poor by lost standards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

It's not really her character I hate. If someone else was portraying the role I doubt I'd dislike the character so much, if at all. I hate the actress so much that I don't even find her attractive in any way! It pains me to look at her ugly face :p Ugh, she disgusts me, :v:

All this hatred of her makes me want to defend her........but I can't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,178 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

She'd make for some great angry sex though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

as a actress she seems to have gotten type casted as a sort of tomboy..hopefully the writers will have something better in store for her.. better character development for one..

.. on another note shes is a bird :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

sometimes I think she's hot, other times she can look really rough, in the photo with die die die she looks lovely. I think she has been stereotyped as an actress as she always has the same role, i think she needs a break out from stories where she's a tough bitch cop. I hope her role gets more interesting now she's on the other part of the island. She'll probably want to take over the guns and be the leader of the group.... hope Jack gives her a few slaps for that... I think Jack's going to hit her too (if u know what I mean), well that will only happen if kate goes with sawyer I suppose.

I can see a break down in the horizon for her. An emotional outpouring in a plea for sympathy after confessing her murder. And someone will give her the angry sex she's been craving. I'm hoping Hurley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

Not a big fan of her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

She's such a bitch........which makes her sexier

Have to say that i really hated her because of the typical charchter she played(hard-ass bitch) but in lost your given a explination of why shes so angry about everything and it makes her more bareable.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Irishstabber

I absolutely hate her with a vengence. She is the most arrogant, bossy b*tch to hit that little island. I hope she shoots herself.
    She hasn't got the right to live for what she done :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

She is a sour-pussed wagon with a face like a blind cobbler's thumb. I hope she dies horribly and soon. She always has that that sulky pout on her face like a spoilt child not getting her own way. If michelle rodriguez had any talent as an actress, she'd be able to make the character sympathetic in some way. But she can't. As for the angry sex, maybe she should try one of the polar bears?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

shes a whore ass bi-atch! I hope sawyer kicks the tits off her, she's one of these characters that really boils your blood, probly an intention of the shows writers. Sorta like commadus in gladiator, i wanted to knock his block off, he just got on my nerves so much. I dunno maybe I need some anger management

agamemnon wrote:
    She is a sour-pussed wagon with a face like a blind cobbler's thumb. I hope she dies horribly and soon. She always has that that sulky pout on her face like a spoilt child not getting her own way. If michelle rodriguez had any talent as an actress, she'd be able to make the character sympathetic in some way. But she can't. As for the angry sex, maybe she should try one of the polar bears?
    Well in all fairness she does make you feel sorry for her in episode 8. And i think that she pulled it off well. Its just that shes been typecast with that type off charchter and i think that lost will probably change that for her. At first i hated her but i think shes ok now. I felt the same with sawyer at first but hes one of my favourite charchters in the show at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭phileeoonskee

Spoiler for those outside US or without cousins
    I hate her as a character because she killed Shannon who was hot.
    How ever she did Kill shanon who was a bitch
    I probably didn't need the poiler tags but i don't want to be the one to ruin someones viewing experience. If i'm wrong you may shout at me!

I read that the actress (Michelle Rodriguez) is possibly facing prison for multiple drink driving offences. I hate her even more now. Not that I needed much convincing.

edit: I see someone has already made a new thread on the topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

ya i heard the same thing on today fm (ray foley) they made bits of her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

<snip>

Modedit: Might want to watch it... Don't want boards.ie implicated in some sort of libel case...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Jimboo_Jones

I think she is quite fit - and its quite refreshing to have such a deeply flawed character there, can not wait to see her interacting with the rest of the cast :v:

Not my favourite character by a long stretch - but I imagine one that will grow :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭WellCultured

I like her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,497 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

OFDM wrote:

Exactly!!, tbh its her character that is unlikeable or frustrating in its stubborness/weakness (but tragic when you think of whats led her to become this way), ugly she isn't!!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭phileeoonskee

I can see a break down in the horizon for her. An emotional outpouring in a plea for sympathy after confessing her murder. And someone will give her the angry sex she's been craving. I'm hoping Hurley.
    You get some hurley.
    Is it me or is this forum dying in this humongus gap between ep.s?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

OFDM wrote:

lol, I was just about to say that...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

Shes great! lets hope her and Kate hat each other!!!

Hopefully that´s some sort of sexual encounter involving hats!

• Advertisement

TonyD79 wrote:

I'm trying to search around my keyboard to see what you might have been trying to type. Instead of "hat", was it: gat/tat/yat/uat/jat/mat/nat/bat ?
    Or were you using predictive type?

Eh?! :v:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,497 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

qz wrote:
    I'm trynig to search around my keyboard to see what you might have been trying to type. Instead of "hat", was it: gat/tat/yat/uat/jat/mat/nat/bat ?

Eh?! :v:

maybe if you stick an "e" at the end the penny will drop ?;)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Longfield wrote:
    maybe if you stick an "e" at the end the penny will drop ?;)

Or if you replaced the "t" with an "x". Heh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Meh, she's hot. I like her charachter. Havn't noticed any bad acting from her yet, although I'm only at episode 9 of season 2. I think she has fit the part.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

yea, shes a bitch...

i'd give her 1 tho :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

QZ
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TonyD79

I'm trying to search around my keyboard to see what you might have been trying to type. Instead of "hat", was it: gat/tat/yat/uat/jat/mat/nat/bat ?

Eh?!

Oh I forgot the "E" .....Though I think you have had one too many "E"s
    to find it so amusing to put a post up!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭slightlycrazy

I think shes a gud character. Shes bitchy, sexy and a little bit crazy just the way i like my women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

i just found this thread, saw the title, and screamed YES!
    she's so fecking annoying... i've seen up to Ep 10... and bah, just wanna kill her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

TonyD79 wrote:
    Though I think you have had one too many "E"s
    to find it so amusing to put a post up!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny or not?

.....Not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭SandyVN

I really hate her i hope she goes for sawyer and gets killed by kate.

• Advertisement
Advertisement