Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which car is the right car BMW 320d, VW Passat, Audi A4

Options
  • 25-11-2005 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi all, have a question for ye! I am thinking of changing my car and I would love to know how you would rate the following cars. BMW 320d, VW Passat 1.9 tdi, Audi A4 1.9 tdi. I do about 360 miles a week so a diesel I think is a better. I am willing to spend in the region of €20,000 and looking at the various Irish websites I would get a 01/02. Also I have been driving a Renault Megane 1.4 petrol up till now and now I would like a bit more power so I would be looking at the 130 + bhp atleast.

Anyways my questions are:

Which car is the best value for money? :rolleyes:
    Also any I was wondering would it be worth my while importing from England? :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

haha I dont think if I tried I could post something like this in a moreso wrong forum.

Try Rec->Motors->Motors
    Or ask nicely of an admin to move it.

Best of luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Click!

:v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

maybe it's a LC goer *shrug*
    :v:

Advertisement