Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just 2 Damn Ugly! Help

• 25-11-2005 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I recently heard of a website titled hot or not. It is based on the submission of a picture that is rated by others! your given a score between 1- 10 depending on how attractive yopu are.

Recently i spent ages getting my hair geled , boughts a nice suit, and had a bikini wax, :confused::confused:

I wanted to look my best as i am lacking confidence in my appearance.

Unfortunatley when i submitted my picture i got an average score of 4. After having a full body wax to get the edge ( it was suggested in get the animal magnetism 5) i was so annoyed that i only got 4 out of ten. There were all thesen fat mingers on the site that did better than me.

:mad: :mad:

Help im 21 bald and obese with elevated tesosterone. People say i look like an ugly version of PHil mitchell of east enders:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

ankleboy wrote:
    I recently heard of a website titled hot or not. It is based on the submission of a picture that is rated by others! your given a score between 1- 10 depending on how attractive yopu are.

Recently i spent ages getting my hair geled , boughts a nice suit, and had a bikini wax, :confused::confused:

I wanted to look my best as i am lacking confidence in my appearance.

Unfortunatley when i submitted my picture i got an average score of 4. After having a full body wax to get the edge ( it was suggested in get the animal magnetism 5) i was so annoyed that i only got 4 out of ten. There were all thesen fat mingers on the site that did better than me.

:mad: :mad:

Help im 21 bald and obese with elevated tesosterone. People say i look like an ugly version of PHil mitchell of east enders:eek:

To be honest ankleboy you really shouldn't listen to what other people say, And as for the website, well these people could have gotten their friends to vote for them and then the average score would have increased.

Did you feel more confident after you had gelled your hair and donned a suit?

I myself wouldn't be that confident about my looks but I wouldn't turn to a website for reassurance, I believe that as long as you have friends who you are closed to then you can't be doing anything wrong.

Looks aren't important and its what inside that counts. I know that the phrase is well overused but it is true.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

charba wrote:
    Looks aren't important and its what inside that counts. I know that the phrase is well overused but it is true.

It's a cliché for a reason, it is your personality that really counts. I wouldn't worry about that website, I mean, do you want to see yourself as a load of random strangers see you or as your friends do? The people who really love you won't care whether you're waxed and wearing a suit or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

You're bald and got your hair gelled?
    You got a bikini wax and then put on a nice suit?

Right....

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

ankleboy wrote:

Right well if you look like a bikini waxed bald headed phil mitchell with gell sliding down your head then someones bull****ing and you were lucky to get 4 . By the way why dont you submit this pic and well tell you how you look

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

2/10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Link to pic?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

bald but wear hair gel
    a bloke with a bikini wax :/
    byebye ankleboy
    trolls are not welcome here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement