Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

what will happen?

Options
  • 25-11-2005 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭

a friend was driving along the m50 this morning. she was coming off the slip road and was in the right hand lane. a car was in the left. this car started to veer into her lane. it was half way across the line and she beeped. he didnt make any attempt to move it. the lanes then turned into three. she then moved into the outer lane to go around the guy. she noticed on the way around that he was on a mobile. he had it in his hand and an ear peice in his ear. the lights were red. she heard him beeping and looked in her mirror. he then proceeded to flash a badge. after about 4 minutes the lights changed and she drove off. he came on the outer lane and flashed the badge again and made some remark. she pulled down her window and he said something she didnt hear. she reported it but will she stand a chance against a gaurd?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Airblazer

probably not...that's why they're called pigs..cause they're pig ignorant..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

How do you know it was a guard?
    The badge could have been anything... and I wouldnt stop if someone flashed what appeared to be a badge at my car, and even more reason the fact your friend is a woman.
    Only blue flashing lights and siren would give me cause to stop.
    It was a good idea to report the incident.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Are you sure he wasn't flashing his "Bord Gais" identity badge?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

lol, just found of the it was a ministers car. her word against his! should she make a formal report?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

MOved from PI, apologies mods if this is in the wrong forum.

• Advertisement

sorry for sticking it in the wrong forum, hard to know which one sometimes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

Most likely she will face the firing squad. Execution is the only thing for her - imagine annoying a minister. :rolleyes:
    Them ministers are important people, and he can bring in legislation to have her executed at the drop of a hat.
    Id tell her to watch her back. :D

thats nice to know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Well this is what I always recommend to women who report this type of thing ................flash something more interesting right back at them...........
    ..........now where did I put that plastic sheriff badge again !

lol, i will tell her!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭69 mustang

Maybe he felt she should of slowed down or accelerated to help with traffic flow and not just sit in a cars blind spot. Two sides and all that.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Lump Basher

MercMad wrote:
    Well this is what I always recommend to women who report this type of thing ................flash something more interesting right back at them...........
    Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa, you're hilarious.

69 mustang wrote:
    Maybe he felt she should of slowed down or accelerated to help with traffic flow and not just sit in a cars blind spot. Two sides and all that.:)

??? what do you mean? he was driving betweetwo lanes, if she had of accelerated she would have drove into the side of him, and there was no need to slow down, he was driving dangerously by all accounts so she took him over. like a lot of males he didnt like a woman taking him over so he flipped!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭69 mustang

Nope but thats what he will say.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

MercMad wrote:

I have a rusty one I would show him. Although i might get done for dangerous driving as it would be hard to see the road.

Advertisement