Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School Disco at 21 last night!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 25-11-2005 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Was any1 at school disco in 21 last night????

What did you think of the music etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

were you the DJ by any chance? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

It was crazy a great night the music wasnt really up to much but the alochol was flowing

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Switchead

meh...i had a good enough nite alrite but tbh the music really annoyed me, specially since i asked for a tune(nothing unreasonable by the way) and the dj basically told me to f**k off...i though his behaviour was a bit uncalled for, other than that, fairly good nite out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 getyourENDAway

i thought the music was great really cool tunes great night hope they are doing it again

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

i hope gary wasnt dj

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

21 sucks. everyone knows this

some guy called Enda was djing

Really nice guy:D :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Duplicate accounts get you banned Enda.....

its all good clean fun!!!!Nobody got hurt!!!!:D :D

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Anyone want to place a bet on how long Enda has on our belovèd boards.ie? I'll wager €20 he won't last 'til noon tomorrow.

• Advertisement

lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Anyone want to place a bet on how long Enda has on our belovèd boards.ie? I'll wager €20 he won't last 'til noon tomorrow.

Even paddy power won't take your money.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

irlrobins wrote:
    Even paddy power won't take your money.
    What!? What's wrong with my money? I told you all, it was just a routine realocation of funds...the money...it was just resting in my account....

...oh, right...you mean it's not a very favourable bet. Ahem. Right.

Advertisement