Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mustard jars...

Options
  • 25-11-2005 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭

I bring a wee drop of milk to work every day in a Colmans mustard jar I have had since the early nineties. It never leaks, the top is still intact but the label is long gone. It dribbles a bit when you pour it but I get enough for three cups of tea into it and it must have travelled a half million miles in my lunch box. Anyone else got a fascinating mustard container story.

Oh, I nearly forgot - I have a HUGE Colmans tin I got when I worked in a hotel and I put all my spare change in it - I've had it since 1986.

I don't really like mustard though....

'cptr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

a Colmans mustard jar I have had since the early nineties. It never leaks, the top is still intact but the label is long gone.
    Oh, I nearly forgot - I have a HUGE Colmans tin I got when I worked in a hotel and I put all my spare change in it - I've had it since 1986.
    Post some pictures of them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Post some pictures of them

I didn't think anyone read this forum, much less would call my bluff. Pics of MONSTER money tin coming up later. Crap pic quality from phone camera...
    mustard.JPG

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

I didn't think anyone read this forum, much less would call my bluff. Pics of MONSTER money tin coming up later. Crap pic quality from phone camera...
    mustard.JPG

'cptr

Im sorry. but that has made my day :)
    i work in a library and rarely, very very rarely do i laugh aloud whilst reading boards, but god, did that pic make me laugh.
    thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

What kind of a cruel employer makes you bring in your own milk ??
    (or are you one of those weird people that uses soya milk).

My cruel employer even makes me bring in my own pens. I bring in my own milk because I share a kitchen with a load of milk-stealing, butter robbing, last-slice-of-bread-eating B*STARDS and they wouldn't dare touch the mustard jar. Soya milk turns to cheese when you put it in milk so I only put it on my cereal and its yummy - but this isn't the soya milk forum <*'cptr has bright idea and runs off to Feedback*>.

@catho - glad my pathetic obsessive-compulsive behaviour brightened your day.

'cptr

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Excuse me for defecting off topic here, but how the hell were you able to put an image from your phone up on the web? I even asked the dudette in the phone shop was this possible and she said "am. no" Ive got some great pictures of a drunken friend i want to send to all of my mates!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

there's no such thing as soya milk!

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    there's no such thing as soya milk!
    You are quite right. There is also no such things as religion, freedom of speech or below-cost selling. How in the name of God (non-existant also) do these people expect us to believe that they get milk from a bean? The lying toerags probably make it out of recycled paper and weewee, and sell it in a nice bright tetrapak carton with a picture of a sunrise on it. HA! We know your game - b4stards.

'cptr

P.S @lovelyhurling, you can either email it to yourself from your phone or buy a bluetooth USB gizmo which will let you beam it by magic to your pc. Its not rocket science, but then again you're probably not a rocket scientist...

*BUMMP* for old-times sake. The original pic was hosted on boards.ie when members were allocated a wee bit of cyberspace but I just found it hiding behind a megapixel.

mustard.jpg

'cptr

Advertisement