Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Quality in Dublin City Centre?

• 25-11-2005 3:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm thinking of going for Irish Broadband as I don't have a phone line. Just wondering if anyone has any experiences of their service around the D1 area, good or bad?

Another option is Smart, for the free line rental, but I'd rather not have the hassle of getting a line put in.

All comments appreciated.

Kevin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Smart is cheaper and infinitely better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Thsts if you can get it.
    But IBB is very hit and miss tbh, im not sure what they are like in the city center tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

Thsts if you can get it.
    But IBB is very hit and miss tbh, im not sure what they are like in the city center tbh.

i had it in smithfiled for a year.. if thats close enough to the city center for ya.,.. when it works its excellent.. when is borked.. good luck getting support to get it fixed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

lazygit wrote:
    i had it in smithfiled for a year.. if thats close enough to the city center for ya.,.. when it works its excellent.. when is borked.. good luck getting support to get it fixed.
    it was only borked cos someone in your house was downloading pron.

Don't know who!

Advertisement