Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search back

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

You're afraid to use it in case it breaks while you're using it and everyone says you broke it... aren't you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Ah, once more I can use insane people as a cheap source of entertainment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

And so sweet with the new version of vBulletin letting me delete a whole search result page of posts in one action :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

Twelve clicking is now one-clicking? How times have changed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Steveire wrote:
    Twelve clicking is now one-clicking? How times have changed.
    It's even better than that. Now the server gives a contented womanly *sigh* when you click "Ban". About the closest most nerds get to hearing that sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

seamus wrote:
    It's even better than that. Now the server gives a contented womanly *sigh* when you click "Ban". About the closest most nerds get to hearing that sound.

Surely there should be a manly version for gay and (gasps) female mods? I'm not sure what this should be, exactly, being sadly inexperienced in the field of naughty relations, but it should be there in the name of equality.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Thanks Regi. You rock!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

rsynnott wrote:
    Surely there should be a manly version for gay and (gasps) female mods? I'm not sure what this should be, exactly, being sadly inexperienced in the field of naughty relations, but it should be there in the name of equality.
    There are no women on the Internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Stalking +1.

Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

CuLT wrote:
    There are no women on the Internet.

Yes there are.

.gifs & .jpgs

• Registered Users Posts: 65,423 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Great to see it's back - thanks a lot :D

Boards was not the same (by a long shot) without it

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Good job. Noticed it by mistake almost and very glad to see it return. Now I can be even happier knowning I'm banning people for more of a reason. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Asok wrote:
    Yes there are.

.gifs & .jpgs

Ha Ha ha Ha its funny cus its true........

Advertisement