Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inigo Montoya says dreenk the tea! (Blogs?)

Options
  • 25-11-2005 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭

I'm sure you's have noticed that the blogs on the front page work quite well in the morning, but by the evening have reverted to their pre-upgrade state. Any idea when this is going to be fixed, or of a good work around to keep me up to date with the boards.ie blogs (without trawling through all the Sinn Fein blogs at planetoftheblogs....)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I appear to be looking at the most recent blogs right now. Well, not most recent, I wrote one myself a couple of hours ago, but as recent as it's ever been.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Yea, I'm seeing the old one now myself. And Photopost is throwing up a 403 as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I'm sure you's have noticed that the blogs on the front page work quite well in the morning, but by the evening have reverted to their pre-upgrade state. Any idea when this is going to be fixed, or of a good work around to keep me up to date with the boards.ie blogs (without trawling through all the Sinn Fein blogs at planetoftheblogs....)

I meant to mention this actually. I was really thinking.....man.....these blogs really haven't taken off! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

And there was me thinking that Az was giving us a daily update on his bowel movements :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Everything's hardcoded to www though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Yeah - so it would seem. If you go to pie.boards.ie you get the latest blogs, if you go to www.boards.ie, you sometimes get the latest blogs, and sometimes Inigo Montoya is dreenking the tea! I guess it depends on what server you get load balanced to, presumably one of them is off...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

you sometimes get the latest blogs, and sometimes Inigo Montoya is dreenking the tea!

Yes! I hope it stops soon or he will explode!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Inigo is still dreenking the tea this morning...

However, short term (or maybe not so shortterm) workaround, I can see the latest blogs by going to

http://pie.boards.ie/planet

I'd give you a screenie, except that I'm in labs and they appear to have locked me out of paint :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I think both of these bugs have been fixed (photopost works on both servers, and so does www.boards.ie/planet).

Advertisement