Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Survivor Series predictions(spoilers)

• 26-11-2005 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Raw vs Smackdown-winner raw
    they have a lot more power than sd with kane and big show.all smackdown really have power wise is batista and lets face it after the windshield and table incident he wont b up 2 speed.

wwe title Cena vs Angle-winner Cena
    Unfortunatly angle wont get his well deserved title run till posably New Years Rev.I got word that the poster for N Y R is cena with the wwe title standing infront of an elimination chamber.

womens title Trish vs Melina-winner Melina
    since the championship has been on raw 4 a while I think it will swich shows.

Long vs Bishoff-winner bishoff
    lets face it!

LAST MAN STANDING HHH vs Ric Flair-winner HHH
    will b the match of the night and I cant wait till flair finally gets wats comin to him.face it flair ur in hhh's yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Raw vs Smackdown - Winner: Smackdown

Smackdown has the reputation of being the 'B show' and if Raw wins that will only confirm that view so I suspect Smackdown to win.

I see it going down to Orton and Batista on the Smackdown side, and Shawn Michaels and Carlito on the Raw side. I think Orton will turn on Batista near the end of the match which will lead to the lights going out and then Undertaker will appear beating the crap out of Orton. Then Batista will get the victory for Smackdown.

Cena vs Angle (WWE Title) - Winner: Cena

Apparently Angle has tried to convince Vince to give him a run with the belt but Vince wants to keep the strap on Cena. I see Cena finally getting the pinfall over Angle using Daivari's hand.

Trish vs Melina (Women's Title) - Winner: Trish

No way will the title switch shows. Who would Melina wrestle for it? Christy? Stacy? Raw are clearly setting up a Mickie James feud with Trish, Ashley has been taking wrestling lessons and Victoria and Candice have been wrestling alot lately. Trish will pick up the win.

Teddy Long vs Eric Bischoff - Winner: Bischoff

I think Bischoff will win probably through help from Coach. (I'd like to see Tazz then go after Coach!)

Last Man Standing Triple H vs Ric Flair - Winner: Triple H

Triple H should win this one thus making their feud 1-1.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

Raw V Smackdown-Winner- Smackdown

This match really should be the best built up match of the year. But it's not. Who are we supposed to cheer for in this anyways? Also, in my opinion having JBL V HBK on Raw has taken away from the matches lustre. I've heard that the Smackdown! V Raw feud will strech beyond Sunday. For that reason I see Smackdown getting the win- but not decisivley. I don't know how much of a factor Batista will be in this match.

Cena vs Angle (WWE Title)-Winner Angle

This is a hard one. Obviously the vast majority want Angle to win but it's been said that Vince wants Cena as a long term champ. He already has been a long term champ imo. I can easily see Cena winning and being boo'd out of the building. But I just as easlily see Angle winning, as the logical thing is always a face chasing a heel for the title scenario coming up to Mania.
    I'm going out on a limb and picking Angle

This is the match I'm most looking forward to, and the main reason why I'm buying the PPV. I'm a Melina fan but that's not the only reason I want her to win. A win for Melina would freshen up the title picture. Melina would likely not move to Raw, but it's also likely she wouldn't just defend the title on Sd.
    So perhaps the title would become interpromotional. I know there's reasons why this may not work but I'd still like it.

A more realistic scenario is Melina winnning the title, taking it to Sd and defending it against Chrsity, Jillian and Stacy. Then after a couple of weeks losing it back to Trish.

My pick however, is with Trish. There seeems to be plans for the Raw women's division. Sadly I don't believe these plans involve a Lita comeback. Looks like she won't be on TV for a while, thanks to Edge's 1000th injury.

Does anyone know why the I-C title is being caught up in this mess? This feud doesn't need to be for a title. Both men have barely if ever mentioned the title. Flair has only defended the title like twice. As a matter of fact why did Flair even win the title anyways? Fair enough he could have lost the title and put over someone else. But as it is currently the title would be far better off with Carlito.

As for the match itself, I don't have high hopes for it. I did enjoy their cage match but I don't see how Flair will function in this type of match at all. It's just not his style at all. Would I be alone in prefering a straight wrestling match? Anyways, HHH won't lose 2 months in a row, I can't imagine how flair would win a match like this anyways.

Teddy Long vs Eric Bischoff - Winner:Teddy

Oh please. This is the first GM V GM match and nobody cares. This match is such an afterthought it's not funny. As always Bischoff's martial arts will be emphasised by the announcers before he probably loses the match. I see Teddy winning but I don't really care.

Booker T V Chris Benoit-Winner: Booker

You have to give it to WWE. This Best of 7 idea would have been a good idea when these two started feuding. Haven't we seen enough of Benoit V Boker for now, never mind SEVEN more matches? There will likely be stipulation matches thrown in there somewhere but still. I'm a big Benoit fan but I can't say I'm looking forward to this match. In terms of results this match is anyones, but I see Booker winning with assistance from Sharmell.

BTW, as everyone most likely knows, this match idea was used in WCW, with the same people and for the same title. For a company that disses WCW every chance it gets, they sure do take a lot from it.

In terms of promotion and having a thrown together feel, this PPV is a mess. That's understandable due to the tragedy though. I'm not expecting a whole lot from this but hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

Smackdown has the reputation of being the 'B show' and if Raw wins that will only confirm that view so I suspect Smackdown to win.

I see it going down to Orton and Batista on the Smackdown side, and Shawn Michaels and Carlito on the Raw side. I think Orton will turn on Batista near the end of the match which will lead to the lights going out and then Undertaker will appear beating the crap out of Orton. Then Batista will get the victory for Smackdown.[

Would set up a feud nicely between Orton and Batista, Orton to win the title and face Undertaker at Mania with Undertaker winning the title at Mania.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Would set up a feud nicely between Orton and Batista, Orton to win the title and face Undertaker at Mania with Undertaker winning the title at Mania.

Actually the way I would see it would be Orton vs Batista but for Batista to retain the title and face Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Booker vs Benoit - Didn't Booker have a best of 7 series with Cena earlier this year? I can't get into Booker at all, he can be good when used right, but he hasn't been in ages. Hopefully this series will have a decent twist in it, like Benoit winning at the next 3 house shows after this.. Booker to win here

Teddy vs Bischoff - I actually think that they might bring in Mark Henry to help Bischoff here, he was meant to come in at Taboo Tuesday apparently. So Eric with the win

Trish vs Melina - Trish has to win, don't see the point in this match other than maybe giving Melina some more credibility and having an inter-promotional match

Flair vs HHH - Seeing as the title isn't on the line, HHH to win. Remember when Orlando lost practically every non-title match he was in when he was US champ? Plus HHH hasn't won a PPV match in 10 months, doubt he can survive much longer than that. I hope Flair drops the title to some younger guy soon, Helms would do well with it I'm sure

Cena vs Angle - They'll probably keep the belt on Cena til his film comes out, which is early next year I think. So he'll probably win here. I'd say this could be the worst reaction he gets on PPV yet. Daivari was the most entertaining guest referee the first time he did it!

Team SD vs Team Raw - I'd say SD will win this one. Bradshaw's really been impressing me more recently. Hope he gets the pin on Michaels at the end!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Kinda mixed on this match but I think the Smackdown team will pick up the win!

If reports are anything to go by and the poster for New Years Revolution, then i think Cena could possibily keep the title for another few month, although i would prefer if Angle was champ!!

As said, there is no-one for Melina to defend the title against on SD if she won it, only talent there is Jillian Hall! Anyways i think a storyline of Mickie James going after the title could happen soon!

I think Bischoff will win with help from someone on Raw!

Is this one for the IC title?! I think Triple H will win but if it is for the IC title, then I don't think he will have the title for long if he does win! I'd rather see Shelton Benjamin as IC champ!!

U.S. Title, Best of 7 match- Booker T V Chris Benoit-Winner: Chris Benoit

I think Benoit will win this one! Could be a way of WWE trying the get him to stay when his contract runs out or something!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 rebelsbells2005

Trish vs Melina (Women's Title) - Winner: Melina

U.S. Title, Best of 7 match- Booker T V Chris Benoit-Winner: Chris Benoit

Advertisement