Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cracking me up ........ hehe

Options
  • 26-11-2005 3:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

well the wind blew my scooter onto the ground causing a crack in the plastic frame anyways is there a good way of mending these type of crack or should i just leave it ?? :D noob question really

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Woodies and the like sell fibreglass kits that should help stop the crack spreading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭saobh_ie

Or you could take the fairing off the scoot and use a soldering iron to drag little X's across the back of the crack to seal it up. That happened to my CBR125 on day. Got home from a night shift, left it in the front garden while I went for a kip a few hours later I was woken up by a huge crash.

The wind had cought the bike, flipped it through the air over two meters and crashed it upside down into the garden. I was very pissed off about that.

When your riding light weight toys like that you should be especially careful where you park them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

http://search.ebay.ie/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZsportbillys

A quality product. Have used it myself. Sound guy to deal with too.

Advertisement