Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Wirelass Transmitters.Anyone know what they do?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Example You can plug the transmitter into your Sky/Cable box and plug the receiver into another room elsewhere in the house, and then you can watch the Sky/Cable in the other room, and change channels.

Or, you can instead plug it into a VCR or DVD Player, etc, to watch in another room.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Ah I see,cool.Nice one for the explanation.I think they have similar type ones in argos for 25Euro.They're not wireless though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

They do pretty much what byte said.

However check the frequency before you buy it.
    I had one before and it worked well until I setup wireless lan in my house.
    The one I had broadcast on the 2.4Ghz frequency and would interfere with the WLan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

So if i was to get 2 remotes and when people downstairs are in bed or not watching tv, i could be watching it upstairs [being able to change channels aswell]

OR do you get remote with it. Would the wireless reach upstairs, normal semidetached 2 storie house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

Did anyone get this working with their pc with tv out, the card doesnt see it so i have to force detection this works but there's a bad picture from it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement