Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC Live Content

Options
  • 26-11-2005 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,

Anybody know of a way to view the live sport feeds from BBC. Is there a UK proxy which can proxy rtsp://?

Ronan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭tomk

I'm looking at it right now - Ireland v Romania. I've never tried it before, and I didn't have to do anything in particular to access it. Audio and video quality are both crap though. I'm on UTV BB, and running Linux on a laptop. Browser is firefox, and the video viewer is called mplayer.

If you want to know anything else, just ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 rgill

I think you might be able to view it because your going through UTV and they probably have IP addresses registered in the UK. When I try to connect I just get a time out. It could be network trouble, but I'm guessing that they are blocking non UK IP addresses.

Ronan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭HybridTech

Unfortunately for us it's UK only. UKonly.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 rgill

That's why I'm wondering is there a rtsp proxy in the UK can we can use?

Advertisement