Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Payment Threat

• 26-11-2005 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi all,

I just got a letter from Intrum Justitia credit management for return of 300 quid off an old account.

The say that they are referring to a solicitors if I dont cough up soon.

Anyone have any dealing with this lot. Anyway around it without paying. And before you stick it to me for not paying already, Let me say that I was justified for not paying.

Any experiences.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Nope you have to pay or u will be brought to court

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

if the issue involves an old dispute and if you have evidence in writing based on your contacts with eircom about the matter you should take eircom to the small claims court pronto BECAUSE they referred the dispute to that shower of debt collectors .

Then if the debt collectors ring tell them it is sub judice .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭FlyOver

You will have a bad credit rating on Eircom's system that may effect you future financial affairs so ring 1901, get the number for Credit Management and they can find out whats going on. After dealing with them you can ask them for the number for the solicitors dealing with your case YOU NEED TO TALK TO THEM ALSO! So get their number and asked to be transfered.

What I'd say happend in your case was you were charged for something you didn't get and returned it or you where charged for something without your consent? Getting warm?

Advertisement