Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Cheapest Bluetooth phone

• 26-11-2005 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

Ive been using a Nokia 6310i for the past few years and while a good phone I think it's starting to crap out on me software wise - dieing for no reason and so on, so I'm looking around for an upgrade.

What can people recommend as a cheap Bluetooth phone? Doesnt need to have all the latest stuff. Just bluetooth a decent battery life will do!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

T630 Se

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

Although the bugs with the SE T630 are very many with BT Car Kits.

I would suggest a Nokia Handset with BT the cheapest I am not sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i'd say the k700i on meteor for 129 would be the best. i think its coming out on o2 too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭sobberandclean

t630 a whoper of a phone has everything needed for a budget camera phone and well built too.

To many bugs on the BT side of things

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

and the SE t630 cam is only 0.1mpxls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

Motorola E770V I got one today its brilliant for a 3g phone with bluetooth and tri band. Nice light weight handset and Eur 149 incl. Eur 100 call credit .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

The K700i would be my choice too (and it's out on O2 at the moment Vimes)

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Dellas wrote:
    Motorola E770V I got one today its brilliant for a 3g phone with bluetooth and tri band. Nice light weight handset and Eur 149 incl. Eur 100 call credit .

Oh dear... pity you missed the 99euro offer..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054854380

what 99 euro offer as I am getting one for me dad for xmas hmmmmm

• Advertisement

It only lasted for arounhd a day and its back to 129 now.

As an aside - if you have the E770v - set the connectivity to see it as a USB drive and then you can charge it from your USB port using a Blackberry cable or any similarstyle USB cable eg one for a camera or PSP (mini-a is it?).

Advertisement