Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Recommend Vodafone phone for Xmas gift

• 26-11-2005 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Looking for a camera phone as a present. All I'm looking for are good camera and screen resolution. What would you recommend from Vodafone's Christmas lineup?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

the k300i is good for the money and does video too. all the phones have the same quality camera until you get to the 6230i kind of area. it all depends how much your willing to spend.

if you have the money go for the k750i

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

Motorola E770V only Eur 149 incl Eur 100 call credit!!!! I bought one today its brilliant considering the price its 3g too .....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Is it for a guy or a girl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

The k300i? Go for the K700i instead... it's only 30 or 40 euro more and welll worth the extra (bluetooth, mp3, better camera, more memory)

ciaranfo wrote:
    The k300i? Go for the K700i instead... it's only 30 or 40 euro more and welll worth the extra (bluetooth, mp3, better camera, more memory)
    he wants a vodafone one and the k700 isnt listed on the website

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Voda don't do it? Sorry... I just assumed they did because someone in the FS section was selling a Voda branded one ... must have been from the UK ...

they may well do it but its not listed on the website and thats all i had to go by. as you said (on another thread) o2 does the k700 on SE but its not listed on the website there either.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

they may well do it but its not listed on the website and thats all i had to go by. as you said (on another thread) o2 does the k700 on SE but its not listed on the website there either.

Its in their shops alright though - 129... Nice phone. Similar to the K300i but better (more) feature.

If you get a Sony Ericsson phone you should try Floats Moble Agent - its a dinky free tool for managing your phone from your pc...

Advertisement